: *WORDS OF ELDERS* :
1. “Beware of the naked person who offers you clothes!
2. “When one’s goat get missing, the aroma of a neighbor’s soup get suspicious”.
3. “The future belongs to the Risk takers, Not the Comfort seekers!”
4. “A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a happy couple!”
5. “The first person you think of in the morning, or last person you think of at night, is either the cause of your happiness or your pain!”
6. “Be careful who you trust! Salt and Sugar are both white!”
7. “Kindness is like butter, it works best when you spread it around!”
8. “The walls don’t only have ears, they now see!”
9. “Sometimes, you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fools who think they are fooling you!”
10. “If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been!”
11. “A harsh man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful, when her lips are closed!”
12. “No matter how long the night, the day is sure to come!”
13. “A woman’s greatest perfume is the fragrance of her man’s success!”
14. “A wise person knows that there is something to be learned from everyone!”
15. “It requires wisdom to understand wisdom.
16. The music is nothing, if the audience is deaf”!
17. “None of us is as smart as all of us. Work together to achieve!!
18. If you cannot be a bridge to connect people, then do not be a wall to separate them.
19. If you cannot be a light to brighten people’s good deeds then do not be darkness covering their efforts.
20. If you cannot be water to help people’s crops sprout, then do not be a pest destroying their crops.
21. If you cannot be a vaccine to give life, do not be a virus to terminate it.
22. If you cannot be a pencil to write anyone’s happiness, then try to be a nice eraser to remove their sadness.
23. We can always be each others keeper